04-13-2007, 09:24 AM   #240
Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Monaco E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottz71 View Post
I was hoping someone in our group had a big one....

Grill, I mean...you sick fools...

I really wasn't too psyched up to use some 90 year old rusted little contraption...MAKE IT HAPPEN F1...MAKE IT HAPPEN...heck, with that generator I'll bring a TiVO or two, my 55in TV and we can all sit around in a picnic pavilion and watch TV together...hmmmmm...TeeeeVeeee....aaaah.
Scott, when it come right down to it, size does matter and let's put it this way, I had to order the Xtra large cover for mine,
........ and it's tight at that!

And I know your are just yanking my chain, but every year out at Indy I have set up the dish next to eh RV and hook up the tivo when I head in to watch Qualifying. I had a group of about 100 assembled last year to watch the Speed channel coverage in a king size sheet in the middle of a field across from the speedway that night....it was awesome!

Scott, I like the way you think. I think we are going to get along just fine. Juuuuuuuust fine.

I am thinking we can collect thoughts on all this junk tomorrow during the starbucks run. Don't want to be pushy as the low man on the pole, just trying to be helpful. I tend to get out of hand, so if this is getting off track, let me know.
Nov 26th she has made landfall in NYC.
Now the wait for PCD begins! Scheduled for 12.21.07
Appreciate 0