View Single Post
      02-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #7
spdy330
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

This is actually the first time I have been asked this question.

I would say to measure one of your shirts as I have done on post 1 to make sure you are getting the correct size.

I have no issues exchanging a t-shirt for you (as long as I have them on hand) but it would not make sense as you would need to pay for shipping in both directions. USPS Priority Mail shipping already costs me over 5.00 to get each t-shirt to a new home.

If you are fine shipping it back and paying for shipping back to you then I have no issue with this. It would make much more sense to just give it to a buddy and re-purchase a new one with all the time and effort you would put into this.

Over the last four years of selling t-shirts on this forum I have not had to exchange a t-shirt yet.

I will do my best to answer any of your questions to make a purchase comfortable for you.

Thank you for your question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonIce View Post
Can we return/ exchange for another size if it doesn't fit?
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0