United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 lci 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg3232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewe92 View Post
sounds like a bad experience you had with psi .. try calling and explaining what happened last time and just say you wanna run it on a day thats not busy or whatever
My friend and I drove 90 minutes, separately since I removed seats for weight reduction, put $60 worth of 100oct in the car from RT Tuning (right across the way from PSI and WAY classier/professional) since PSI didn't have any and couldn't get any same day, showed up 12 minutes late and they wouldn't run my car.

I normally wouldn't make a big stink about it except for the fact that the last time I was scheduled, and arrived on time, I spent 45 minutes waiting while Steve from PSI went to some person's house to flash an STI while I sat and waited.

When I call you 5 minutes before I get there to give you the heads up I'm running a few mins behind and you tell me everything is cool, only to find out that it's not, is complete BS. Thus, they can go kick rocks and anyone who asks me about them will hear nothing but horrible things. Similar to how I feel about VAC motorsports.

On a separate note, Helix Motorsports and RT Tuning is where my future $$, and future referrals, will be spent. Consistent reliability is what people want to pay for and these two shops have impressed me both times.
Yeah I heard what you're saying , that's a lot to go through to be honest.. Helix is amazing btw worth the drive but I guess they don't have awd dyno so like I said you might have to put up with psi if you can't find anyone else, I guess an awd dyno is less common I also have Xdrive , but anyway keep looking and update us on what you do or find
Appreciate 0