DoctorS
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW msport 335i

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Your car looks very nice and it's got a ton of gizmos that should keep its new owner entertained. Also, your car is a fine illustration of what makes white BMWs so desirable: they are so easy to visually enhance and it doesn't take a lot of "stuff" to make a big impact.

Kudos not only for keeping your car in such fine shape, but also for your having been admitted to med school. Neither is a mean accomplishment. Do you have a preferred specialty in mind or will you wait and see what appeals to you?

Suggestion: Though I know the mileage is shown in one of your pics, you may want to add it to the text section that also includes the VIN number, mainly because you speak about it in your opening description and mileage is a pretty key factor to used car buyers.

All the best, and good luck with the sale
I haven't been admitted into med school already; I'll only be applying and I need the money for my application process. Once I get accepted I will become an orthopedic surgeon.

Thank you for the kind words and the friendly advise. I already fixed the description

Quote:
Originally Posted by stadtjunge View Post
I'm forwarding this to a friend in the market for one of these. it's about perfect for him.

Too bad you're not local for us.
Appreciate it!
Appreciate 0