View Single Post
      12-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #14
5soko
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
People aren't selling JB3s to make a few bucks. Nor do I think many people intentionally trade tunes like they trade stocks (buy low/sell high). As various tuning options mature, most independantly thinking people can see the direction where each tunes is going and figure out what best suits their particular need. It's easy to be influenced by the new product on the block, whatever that may be at any given time. But once the hype settles, people can assess their priorities and make a solid (and hopefully final) decision.

My 2c
Shiv
Just curious, but how do you know what exactly people are selling ther JB3's for? Did you ask each person selling what for. Unless we are going by the few KNOWN people who have actually switched over.

As i see it today, it has become offical that the US is in a Depression and it is Decemeber(Holidays), some people are stepping back and using the money for other/ different reasons could very well be the case.

Are you saying that people are being easily influcened by your product, because it is the new product on the block with all its special/user adjustable features?
That wouldnt really make sense either since there is about the same number of V3's as JB3's for sale within the past month, so ill start making the new thread
" Why so many PROcede V3's for sale?"

I am just asking from how it looks.
Appreciate 0