ZaraGSPBMW
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i Coupe

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
I had a female state trooper go out of her way to pull me over in heavy traffic on 190 near Fort Hood a few weeks ago just to give me a warning for not having a front plate.

Heading to post for work and doing the speed limit plus five. I see the trooper ahead on the shoulder and move to the inside lane and slow down, but still moving with traffic and not above the limit. She hastily moves into traffic, puts her lights on and gets into the fast lane. I notice that the trooper was going after someone, suspected it was the truck in front of me since he's pulling away and going a little faster than everyone else. I moved over to the slow lane--to clear the path for the trooper--and the next thing I notice is the trooper cut off the vehicle to my rear and recognize she's after me. Somehow in a short glimpse as I passed while she was on the shoulder, she noticed I didn't have a front plate. Well, she made sure that I knew it was the law and gave me a warning. Then I started to notice how many vehicles around this area don't mount front plates.

I decided that I won't mount the front plate and will do what I was advised...blame it on the dealer.
Appreciate 0