View Single Post
      01-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

335xi mustang dyno v2

Hey everyone, ive had a long day...ive been at my shop for 6 hours today. I had gone to get a dyno done, with these mods: V2, AA exhaust, AA bov, UR catted dps, MSDS short ram stage 1. I was only putting down 295-300 hp, but as much as 377 torque. Somehing was wrong with the car because it kept bogging down in the hgih rpms. I had the shop install the spearco intercooler and stage 2 msds CAI, when installing they found the AA bov charge pipe had a hole about 1 inch long on the side of the pipe from rubbing. I was so relieved we fround the problem....we went nuts changing maps and torque setting. After installing everything we did 2 dynos. one at 92% which came to 320hp, than this one at 94%. The car never really adjust to the maps considering ive been driving wwith this hole for weeks probably. This is on 93 octane and it is AWD on a mustand AWD dyno. Im gonna do some datalogging and let the computer adapt then dyno again. Mustang dynos do run low, this is awd 6mt, and neverr let the computer adapt to 94%, the intercooler, and the CAI, so might not be that accurate.

The numbers are hard to see but it is 332whp/337torque
Attached Images

Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0