05-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #36
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
First day I got down to the field at I think 4 or 5ish. It was still open for a while. Stayed on the field for the whole day/night when we got on. It was some poor planning with the no reentrance and having no portapoties down on the field. I pissed on the wall behind the water tent so many times.

Second day we were in the stands and walking around. I want to explore more this year and check out some of the other stuff going on. I'm trying to condense a pretty big group of people this year, hopefully it works out. Also hoping that the main stage has room for everybody who wants to be there. Not that sit in the stands BS.

I'm hoping this year is epic. I'll be with people I like. Hopefully meet more awesome people. I'm a lot more social at these events than I used to be but it really depends on the event. There was no PLUR at TAO. Everybody was full of douche.
it's going to be crowded and space at main is always pretty limited. that's one thing i miss too, walking around to explore. i explored edc 2009 and that was awesome. freaking carnival rides man! but then later my friends and i prioritized music over that stuff.

TAO was the worst experience of my life. srsly. my group almost left early because it was so oppressing.
Appreciate 0