View Single Post
      11-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #51
chrisw335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

any discounted black friday deals going to be made on this oem m3 strut bar setup???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECSTuning View Post

The ECS Tuning designed upper strut tie bar distributes cornering loads between the strut towers in an effort to reduce chassis flex preventing wheel alignment geometry changes that can negatively impact handling.

This 100% carbon fiber strut brace for your BMW is incredible! Not just a show piece this carbon fiber strut tower brace is a precision crafted structural component from one of the most respected composite manufacturers in the industry.

Extremely lightweight and twice as strong as aluminum and fits your BMW. (Does not fit the M3) The show-quality autoclave process carbon center bar is ALL CARBON FIBER -- not carbon fiber covered metal -- and mounts to your 3-Series with lightweight CNC machined aluminum tower plates. Its hinge-free design ensures maximum reduction in chassis flex.

This ECS carbon fiber strut bar comes with related stainless steel hardware to properly secure the bar to your strut towers.

E9X
Click HERE to order or for more information.

Genuine European BMW M3 Strut Bar
E9X M3 Upgrade

The M3 comes equipped with an upgraded strut bar, compared to the standard models.

Featuring larger than stock aluminum components, and "M" strut tower caps, this is an easy way to upgrade using M3 components. All the hardware need for installation is included.

Click HERE to order or for more information.
2007 335i Coupe 6AT - Sports Package - Premium Package - Procede V5 Rev 2.5 - Vishnu PWM - Vishnu DCI - Vanguard Exhaust - AR Downpipes - Helix FMIC - 19" Avant Garde M6 Reps - Michelin Pilot Super Sports - Bilstein PSS10 - M3 Suspension Bits - M3 Sway - M3 Strut Brace - GP Thunder -Forge DV -15% Tint - Aero Lip
Appreciate 0