View Single Post
      03-13-2013, 04:26 AM   #14
fireline43
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 Mercedes C250

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902009 View Post
Well said, Brandon. Sales people deserve to be respected. They get kicked around by others who don't know any better as is. If you treat them with dignity and no bullshit, they usually will return the same favor.
I guess you've had good experience with salesman, because a majority of the ones i have run into are pretty rude. I've walked out on many cars that I liked alot but the salesman was so greedy with the sale. Took me a couple years of getting raped when buying cars to realize a couple things.
1. i won't lease- it's almost impossible to get a good lease deal at most places
2. salesman won't bother with you unless you are at least acting serious to buy the car that day.
3. I won't buy a car unless I have a good downpayment. once they know they will get their commission that day, the deal will get nice.
4. i think it's best you go in their with financing already taken care of also, because that's another spect of the sale i've gotten raped on before too. I havent gotten a great price for the car then my 800+ credit score isn't good enough to get the good financing deal somehow. I learned that one 2 cars ago on a sale when they wanted like 8% interest on loan.
Appreciate 0