View Single Post
      07-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
1bad335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335I/ 2012 335I sportline

I too had a bad experinece with E92. I spent a couple of hundred bucks with them for Angel eyes, Gp thunders and int. LED light kit. Well they were nothing but quick and helpful with responses before I placed my order but guess what...I had a complaint about the Int. LED kits which was IMHO no better than any other kit out there as far as flickering lights and LED panels which were to big to fit properly in the domes. I got absolutely no response back at all. I sent them a couple of emails with 0 responses and I posted a comment somewhere on the site as well. I know that there are many here that swear by them and that's great. For me, they sucked. 89.00 bucks for an LED kit that was no better than the cheap sets on the market means 0 to me. So, they will never see my money again nor will I suggest their services to anyone else. 95% paint match....they haved balls even saying such nonsense. By the way that color match is lucky to be 75% IMHO, Maybe Stevie Wonder would be good with that match but c'mon. Color does fade due to UV rays and age but gimme a break, that's not even close. Plenty of other vendors out there. Buy where you are treated right. Now all the E92 groupies can bang their drum.
Appreciate 0