Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [10.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP
I'll be the first to say that too many people are way too sensitive. I think people get up in the morning looking for something to be offended by - and I think that has cost our society dearly... sometimes we need to just let it go.
I guess I'm one of the "sensitive" people you are talking about. And if that's what you want to call me then fine, I don't have a problem with it at all. The way I see it I'm just one who realizes that certain things are appropriate at certain times and places and certain things aren't. I call it being respectful of other people and I don't apologize for it.

What Coupe said in his first thread was inappropriate for a public forum. I think it's important to say that. I don't expect everyone to see the world as I do and that's what makes life interesting ... diversity and different points of view.

For the record Ledzep I think your advice earlier in this thread to Coupe was very good advice to anyone ... be aware that certain statements and words are almost guaranteed to offend people. When in doubt, don't use them.
Appreciate 0