03-25-2013, 11:19 PM   #104
E902009
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalidian View Post
Interesting. You guys were so nice about it lol. If valet kids screwed around in my car like that and I had the video evidence that you did I would bring the wrath of god down upon them so hard and so fast they'd have bloody shits for a year. I'd just bash them mercilessly until I've milked all that I can out of civil court payments and whatever manner of compensation my lawyer(s) and I could get. And afterwards (or simultaneously) I'd get the police involved as well.

As far as I'm concerned smoking in the car (especially weed) is straight up damaging it. Not even a full detail is going to be able to take that smell out especially after they've hot boxed it. It completely ruins the interior.
It was a news vehicle. They get the shit beaten out of them on a daily basis. It was a sweeps piece for our news program, so it made for good TV. If anything, I hope people who watched that series take notice on why you shouldn't just hand your keys to the valet. On TV, they were all apologetic. Of course they were. They were caught red-handed on TV, but would they do that to average Joe and Jane like us if we confront them about it? Absolutely not.
Appreciate 0