View Single Post
      09-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #8
commie
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

To further complicate this, I just took part in the BMW 3 series comparison drive event this morning. (They really did a great job this time around, there was 2 tracks, a slalom for the 328i xDrive compared to the MB C300 and A4), then more of a wide performance track for the 335i compared to the G37x and TL. After the event, we got into a 335i with the instructor as the driver, and he really hit it hard on the track...Fun...)

This time driving the 335i, I really feel it would be an upgrade. Just the performance and the interior is much better...
I also got $500 voucher towards a lease/purchase, and no cost wear & tear insurance.

Then, another factor, I am Super elite with Air Canada, and was given a BMW/Air Canada Ultimate Drive promotion: http://aircanada.partnerbmw.ca/
I got an Ipod Touch for test drive, and if I buy/lease a bmw, I get to choose one of four 'Ultimate Experience'....They include: 1)Trip for 2 to NYC, 2) trip for 2 to Whistler, 3) Sports package(golf set/bike) 4) Entertainment set
i probably would value them to be around $3000.

Decisions decisions....

Also...How much would it cost to take out my Performance Exhaust and put back the OEM? and where should I do it cheapest, RMP?
what is the market value of a used PE?
Appreciate 0