View Single Post
      12-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
rc1honda
Rep
Drives: 335xi

H&R Cup Sport Kit 335i 335d sedan 500 SHIPPED!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
PRICE DROP 450 SHIPPED TO ANYWHERE IN THE USA

THESE ARE STILL FOR SALE IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL rc1honda @ yahoo.com

Hello everyone. I have a awesome lightly used H&R Sport cup kit for your 335i/335d non-xi sedan. I have no use for them and you will getting a great product at a significant discount. Just in time for the holidays.

Great way to increase road and track performance while giving you the lowered ascetic look we all love. H&R states 1.5 to 2in drop all around.

Part# 31054-2

Here's a H&R description.

Are you having a hard time picking out the perfect spring and shock combination for the highest level of performance handling? Tired of searching and posting on forums only to find out what other people think is the perfect combination? Stress no more because H&R has taken advantage of their 25 YEAR EXPERIENCE to get rid of the guesswork process by selecting PERFECTLY MATCHED springs and shocks for your E90 / 91 3 Series Sedans and Sport Wangons! Purchasing separate off-the-shelf suspension components will probably lower your car AND ride comfort, but you can be sure that these kits will make your ordinary vehicle into an OUTPERFORMING vehicle without losing any ride comfort. What's the best part about H&R Cup Kits? Not only do they give you the performance you seek, but the aggressive appearance that you expect from any suspension component--all this at an affordable price!

Please NOTE this will only fit 2006-2011 335i/335d sedans NON X DRIVE models.

These are used but lightly some surface scratching but no rust or damage. I would say they gave less then 5,000 miles on them.

(Please not this is not my car but a members' here. I believe his SN is Thatcher)

$500 SHIPPED PEOPLE. These retail close to $1000 and the cheapest i found was $700. If you have been waiting for a great deal on a great product this is it!

Buy with confidence. I am verified paypal with 100% feedback on ebay with a few large ticket items with SN of rc1honda906. I also have 100% feedback on Zilvia.net SN rc1honda.

NO CRAP JUST A GREAT DEAL.

best way to contact me is through my personal email

rc1honda at yahoo.com

Last edited by rc1honda; 04-06-2013 at 12:28 PM..
Appreciate 0