12-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #7
BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaucoupe135 View Post
So i have a 335is with dct. Overall i love the car, but one thing that annoys me at times is that there seems to be a bit of hesitation in the throttle/tranny in certain situations. For instance, i notice it the most when i am rolling up to a light and i shift down to second or even first and the light turns green before i come to complete stop. At this point i get back on the throttle, but the car hesitates for a second or two before taking off. I was just wondering if this is normal and if there is anything that can be done to fix it? I suppose it's even more noticeable to me because I've been driving manuals for the past 20+ years and they don't seem to have this problem. Any thoughts or insights on this would be appreciated.
It is normal when the car is still going through adaptations to your driving habits.

There are two things that are adapting, the DME and the DCT Mechatronics controller.

To make a long storey short, drive the car in manual with Sport On for best optimization until the adaption is done
Appreciate 0