04-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #1523
ms372
White Shark
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 m3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
They are available in Canada, though, aren't they? Or are all the Exiges on the road US imports? That would blow hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
They are available in Canada, Weissach (Vancouver) and John Scotti (montreal) imports them from the UK, you will surely pay over 70k for exiges and over 60k for elises. Referring to supercharged models, regular non-blowed versions are cheaper. You cannot import US models into Canada, at least by yourself. and possibly even through specialty dealers.

If you go on CBA site, these cars are not on the list of cars importable from the USA.

If you go on John Scotti site they have a track only Exige Cup selling for over 100k, you will need to trailer the car though. Go get it cos I want a ride in it
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
you should have come along to represent BMW...owner of the black zr1 had an M roadster before. i can imagine the response you'd give me if i told you to show up at julep... lol... at least we have one of the best julep meets i've seen in a long long time. not all julep meets are full of ricers.

yes the GTR is definitely a whale... but that one makes about 500 WHP... so i think this whale can eat my little frog alive.

i think lotus makes badass cars especially the new exige s v6 cup! its like a gt3rs but much cooler

check this one out full built in with crazy power

ESS | Challenge x-pipe | Akrapovic | Stoptech BBK (380/355) |Ohlins R&T | Dinan | Vorsteiner | Downforce USA | Varis Diffuser | Gintani | UUC | BMW Performance | Macht Schnell | Forgestar F14's SDC 19x9.5F 19x11R | 255.35 295.30

Appreciate 0