View Single Post
      03-24-2012, 03:11 AM   #7
Foreman05
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: in search of a 335

WOW VP, one of the most informative post I've ever read from a sponsor o wait I should have wrote rudest. So lets get this right...
Hey don't do things your own way; do it my way cause its the best ever- incrementalism sucks.
Hey don't buy other audio equipment cause it all sucks- incrementalism yeah
Hey we are the only people with a warranty...in the world.
Order from me cause i will send you a box full of everything you need even that extra 13.7 inches of ground wire. If you don't have any extra time no worries cause when you open the box all of our audio equipment installs itself.

Have you ever thought some people like trial and error, maybe some people enjoy working out their own problems and want something that sounds better than what you offer? Maybe the OP didn't get his desired result but I would bet that he will throw a sub in the trunk and be very happy with his audio system that HE built.

Im sure most of us realize that vendors are on here to sell product, well after reading your less than appealing post you lost at least one person.

I hope your mission statement changes,
"Musicar Northwest exists to help people have better music systems in their car – affordably, profitably, and with our integrity intact. No sale is more important than your satisfaction or our integrity."

To me your reputation is tarnished.
Appreciate 0