Thread: Not happy
View Single Post
      05-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #50
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

Been away for a while and just catching up. Sorry to hear about the reasons for the SLS going Andrew, a real shame. Fantastic car..... M6 sounds great, I bet you get bored with it very quickly.

I hate to raise the question of money (cough cough) but..... Doesn't someone now need to pay into my chosen charity? Can't recall the amount and the details of the arrangement.

So welcome to 6er ownership, albeit yours is a little pokier than mine. Truth be told I can't wait to see the back of mine, I am bored with it, costing me too much money and it doesn't get driven.

In contrast to you, I've had a 'lightbulb' moment with cars. I've spent years driving lovely cars and changing frequently at great expense. I now realise that I have a huge mortgage and paying it off quicker is becoming more important than cars. The Mini Cooper is being VT'd next week, being replaced by a £5k fiesta/corsa for the kids and once I see the back of the 640d, I will be saving a small fortune. Unlike you I don't mind travelling by train no more decent cars for me until my mortgage is zero!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing about the M6 when it arrives.
Appreciate 0