jerzyjr
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Arctic View Post
+1

Jerzy, a ? for you.. since you have the H&R springs, did it affect your winter driving performance? You mentioned possibly next year installing coilover suspension in the email reply, I am a noob in that area and would that affect winter driving?

My concern is that I am thinking of H&R springs or coilover suspension when I get the staggered 19" wheels (split between VMR v701's/v718's in gunmetal or jet anthracite and the Zoeb (wheeldude.com) Linea Corse Dyna in hyperblack). I plan to keep the stock 17"s to swap for the winter time.

I may take you up on the invitation.. by the way DIY installations of the blacklines was pretty easy, but my advice is to make sure they are flush on both sides before tightening them up and putting covers back on.

I posted the reply on the forum so other midwest drivers can see this and share their opinion regarding springs/coilovers and Ohio weather..
i cant answer your question as my springs are not yet installed. will be installing in two weeks. Like i stated you are welcome to come out

2006 E90 325I- H&R sports, 19" P45's, 5mm rear spacers, Blacklines, Debadged, Tint, carbon interior trim, mirror pillars....More to come
Appreciate 0