nemo07
JBC
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 AW 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Hey all,

I've been meaning to write here about my experience with the Spec stg2+ clutch and LWFW.....

I like it! It did take getting used to, but once I adapted to it and the clutched settled in, it felt good. As far at the chatter noise from the flywheel, it's on and off. Sometimes I'll be at the lights and I would hear nothing. Sometimes I'll hear some chatter. If I play my music at a normal hearing level, you barely hear it. Doesn't bother me at all.

I've launched the car a couple times with the new clutch and it sticks! I've also done a few highway pulls from 3rd to 4th to 5th. The clutch didn't slip at all and just gripped!

One thing I will say about this new clutch is that, I found I had to rev my engine a bit higher for the engagement. Cause of the LWFW the rpm's drop quicker then with the DMFW. That was my only change in my driving style. Engagement point I can't be certain to say if it has changed from my stock clutch, it feels it's the same point.

Hope this helps
Cobb Protune (PTF), HFS-4 Meth Kit, DCI, PTF Twin Disk Clutch, Raceland DP's, OCC, F1 Racewerks IC, ER Charge Pipe, Forged DV's, CSL Rep Trunk, Aero lip, Mtech Rear, Custom Ground Control Coilovers, 235/35/19 275/30/19, Quaife LSD, Diff Lockdown Kit, DSS Half Shafts, M3 subframe bushing, M3 Rear Sway Bar
Appreciate 0