View Single Post
      08-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #7
hjernazian
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

lol it's a private dealer in Glendale, CA called Future Auto Sales, where I purchased my car. Amazing dealer, great deals. It's owned by a close family friend, probably why he gave me the M3 lol. He was going to give me a Camry, but we started talking and he talked about this new dark blue M3 he got and he showed it to me, he saw I really liked it and asked if I wanted to take that for a few days... I was like... yeah! BTW the car's actually for sale, it's super clean and asking price is 27k with roughly 60k miles (it's an 05).

I gotta tell you, the SMG or AMG or whatever is pretty awesome, feels like stick, but I really really wish it was just stick. My favorite thing about the car is that it has a little lever under the shift knob that let's you control how quick or slow the shifts are. If you have a girlfriend or mom next to you bitching then you just turn that down... or up! lol. I have it all the way up so it shifts instantly and sharply when you paddle it. The tranny is pretty authentic, the car even rolls back a little bit when in idle at stoplights like a stickshift would in neutral.