grand poobah
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, F10 535i

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer335iCoupe View Post
No, I didn't notice yours there, there were about 25 e92s in the garage, along with a couple hundred other models! You'll walk by it on your way back to the delivery office.

How long are you going to be there? I wish I could have stayed a little longer (enough time to get to the Nurnburgring and back), though I think I had seen just enough of Munich. Do you plan on staying in Germany, or will you check out some other counties as well?

Just make sure you bring a jacket, umbrella, and plenty of fresh socks, because IT GON' RAIN!

We are going to be there from Sept.8th through the 16th. I was planning to go to the nurburgring but, not being able to drive on it I know I'd be a little let down. So, I'm planning to stop by a few of the tuning shops.

We're spending about half the trip in Munich before we get the car and the other half in Berchtesgaden/Salzburg. It looks like there is quite a bit to do in the Salzburg area so, it should be fun.

How many days were you guys there? It looks like you got to do a good bit of stuff.
Appreciate 0