View Single Post
      08-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #11
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

hey i just thought it would be an extra way to give back to members here a service i am good at. i got nothing else im doing over summer but ebay and getting ready for college which is pretty well set.

i will do the first the first two laptops for $50 each or one for free. after you get your laptop back just give write a reply on this post of your thoughts, etc.

if you really want your laptop better then the first day out of box i am here. if you are serious, please shoot me a pm so we can trade info and discuss what you want.

Quick Summary:

Contents Needed From Buyer:
1. Laptop
2. Battery Cable
3. Reformat CD
-If you don't have one you must pay an extra $150 for a Windows XP Professional SP2 CD. This CD of course will be shipped back to you with your laptop.
*Note: I highly don't recommend using Vista on a laptop at this time from their major bugs to their high needs in PC stats. But that is up to the buyer as well and if that is what you want that is what i will install. Just check price on newegg.com

Service:
1. Buyer pays and ships me their laptop in a USPS flat rate priority mail box with delivery confirmation. ($10-15 max)
2. Give me 1-2 days max to finish and i will same method using the flat rate box with the same shipping contents as original and it being flat rate is $10-15 max also with delivery confirmation.
3. Give 2-3 days for delivery and business is done. Any problems/questions just let me know.
-Feel free to contact anytime

Software:
1. I will install office 2003 and nero 7 ultra (If you have a burner).
2. Need other software like pshop? just let me know.

Protection:
1. I highly recommend buyers paying the extra $60 to get f-secure installed on their computer while it is reformatted. people say they are not needed but trust me if anything happens to your laptop you will regret not spending the extra $60 and being left with a big headache. $60 is for a 1 year subscription. The key and registration will also be mailed to the buyer after completion.

Questions Buyer Needs To Answer Upon Service:1.
1. Do you want AIM or any other messenger/program installed?
2. Do you have the reformat CD? If not what is your solution?
3. What is your brand and model laptop, processor brand and speed, amount of ram, video card, and hard drive size?

Finished Product:
1. Reformated and custom tuned performing better then first day out of box.
2. Everything updated from drivers to windows updates.

Important:
1. Be sure to save everything you need as it will not be there after.

Last edited by hl0m4n; 08-09-2007 at 01:14 AM..
Appreciate 0