View Single Post
      04-26-2013, 11:44 PM   #5
Robert
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i -> is350 -> Tesla M3 perf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
This happens all the time. It's not the car, It's the driver. It never matters what kind of car they drive, a douche bag driver is a douche bag driver.
just this morning on my way to work, I encountered such an individual. He was driving a Subaru, at about 35 in a 45, in the left lane with a hood on his head, while texting, in 55 degree bright sunny weather. I'm on my bike, doing 50 in a 45, passing him on the right.
Not sure what I did, but apparently, I helped him find his gas pedal because now he is under my ass, in the right lane now, so of course, I twist the throttle and leave him in the dust. Upon slowing down while approaching a red light, he passes me on the left, only to cut back in front of me and stop at the light.
I'm no stranger to confrontation, so I slowly pull around to his drivers side window look him dead in the eye, flipped up my visor, and waited for a response. No response other than the evil eye from him.
I know I shouldn't be causing trouble, and I normally don't, but sometimes people need to be taught that what they are doing is just not right. (Sorry for the rant) I just get frustrated when people do inconsiderate things behind the wheel. Most of us take the art of driving seriously, or we wouldn't be a member on a car forum. Not everyone shares our passion for driving however, but we still have to share the road with them....
Dumb FUQs all over the world