07-23-2013, 01:33 AM   #8
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMJ View Post
Kaitan mate,

Try this company first... there in Sydney and have good prices. Bought my last 2 P Zeros off them

http://www.tyretrader.com.au/
Thx mate. But They only have Kumho and Pirelli zero RFT in fronts only and
Re050A RFT in rears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
For outright grip and performance the conti's don't seem to fare as well as the F1's or michelins in most tyre comparisons, but having said that they are still a good all round tyre generally with good wet weather safety performance.

Are the F1's $750 better though... It's all a matter of perspective.

When comparing tyre a vs tyre b, one might pull the car up 2 metres sooner but costs $750 more. Those 2 metres could be the difference between running up the arse of a car in front of you in traffic or pulling up in time and avoiding an accident.

That's generally why i put the best tyres on that i can afford, even on my 'beater' type cars i have owned.
Fair call Shane. I'm having mixed reviews between here and the states. Others say that the Conti Cs5P is quite similar with the PSS. But in terms of price if I could get F1 A2 for $1450 fitted will be sweet as that is what I wanted initially but then Now it's $150 more and it's an imported tyre from tirerack going thru evan in north melbourne.

Didnt u get your tires for Somewhere around $1400 too shane?
Appreciate 0