Yodaime
Just a normal member.
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Banh Xeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomyBMW View Post
Thanks Yodaime.
How do you like your COBB tune? Have you had JB4 tuning done before? If so, how does it compare to COBB pre-tuned maps?
What was your hp/torque after COBB tune?

And you mentioned with the same mods, the numbers will be the same...
Does that mean after JB4 on a 335is will be equal to JB4 on a 335i? (excluding cooling advantages and exhausts)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm under the impression that you can only run 1 map at a time... So how is it possible to install/flash a tune top of another tune? So confused...

Ok let's break it down. you say 1 map at a time. you mean cobb or JB4? Each tune has it's own map for your mods. On Cobb I used to be on Stage 2 Aggresive+FMIC. Because I have Full Bolt Ons. Exhaust,Downpipes,Intake,Front Mount Intercooler. So With that map it makes more power since I have mods to back it up. If your a guy that just want just alittle more power and no big risk than Cobb Stage 1 is perfect for you. It is believe a 30/40% increase of HP and TQ. I've had JB4 and for the price of the piggyback, it is GOOD but I wanted MORE responsive power so I went with Cobb. On both tune you will need what they call an Oil Catch Cann. If your making more power or PSI aka Boost than stock (8)psi than your gonna get more oil into your intercooler and such and will lead to more problems down the line. also with more than STOCK power you will start to wear more things down. for example, Spark Plugs, Fuel Injectors, Coil Packs. Normal wear and tear. Pm me if you need help with anything and for the price your willing to pay for I can help navigate you what you would need for your budget :P

-Yodaime

ALSO! For the point you said a tune over a tune. I've seen people use JB4 to run Meth and E85 and Cobb for the main tune. Because Cobb as I know to my knowledge can't run meth yet. JB4 has options for you to control the meth. Correct me if i'm wrong people. goodluck
Appreciate 0