12-11-2012, 07:00 AM   #22
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by idnan View Post
No need to apologise, I'm not Dan Newton neither The remark was aimed mainly at responses to reviews I had seen on other forums. Luckily enough the previous owner of mine bought his blank so I don't have any PB logos or similar on there

KSport brakes were used on cars in the Time Attack series a year or two but the series was sponsered by them so I don't think that really shows much.

I've seen a few reviews online and although most of them seem to be on Jap cars, they seem to hold up well on road and track. As mentioned early by myself and others, pad choice is far more important. Luckily the PBs have the pad pattern as AP calipers so the choice is huge. I'm leaning towards EBC Bluestuffs due to cost and the great reviews (in fact I've already bought a set for my unfinished e36 track car).

And for the record I'm a big'un

Ahh so the K sport does have some type of proven record. Would be interesting if they were able to promote there brakes based on motorsport usage they would fly out at that price point.

P.S If its any consolation, I am turning into a big un... slowly but surely... lol married life + the food lol.
Appreciate 0