View Single Post
      06-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
e90lover
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Ultimate e90

Many member force or drive me as swindler. It's so sad nobody consider Aquanox's fault and believe what he's saying. I am very heartbroken about this. This would be remainded to me bad experience while I am here in the US. I love US and Americans, but there are always rude people out there too.

Anyway, I don't care about your tire and just throw the tire away or keep reserching about your tire. If the shop made the damage, yes of course it's not Auaanox's fault at all. But who know? becasue Aquaanox didn't show me insidewall in the tire. I just believed that what he's saying, "No damage and No repair"

I wish Aquaanox show me inside of his tire too but no look.

I also want to end this situation. I want to be calm down very soon.

For others who buying tires, I don't recommand Aquaanox as all as well. He is so rude and backbite and outspoken to me so many times. In my life, I have never use that kind of word in my life. I am so angry about that.

I am really sorry for my $110. I feel that I will get my money back from him. Bye Bye $110. I will never foget! I will stop for a while to go to restaurant and movie and shopping and etc etc to restore my money.

Thanks for reading and Really Really Really sorry for bad English writing. I will study hard English, but I just hope there were at least one guy who understand my feeling.
Appreciate 0