Three_thirty_I
Lieutenant Colonel
South Africa
Rep
Drives: '05 E90 330i Manual

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUSH View Post
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...vanos+solenoid try this first. Your car seems to be using a lot more fuel than mine 10.2 ltr/100 I dont know if this has any bearing on it. I would do this first & see if that makes much difference but if not it may be the Disa. Put some fuel injector cleaner through after you have cleaned the solenoids. Dont worry take your time this is an easy diy.
Awesome thanks! Have been searching and not found anything yet, even google. Will definitely give them a clean and see how it goes. I have just run injector cleaner through a month or so ago, still necessary?

Consumption is higher than normal on this tank due to mostly driving around town and traffic - combination of open road and it is usually quite a bit better, can see my fuelly info below my sig...

Will let you know once I have cleaned these solenoids, hopefully this solves the stumbling and flat spots at low revs.

Just had a look, seems to be easy to get to, a bit cramped, but manageable and don't really need to take anything else off, maybe the intake just for some extra space...

Last edited by Three_thirty_I; 11-04-2012 at 05:58 AM..
Appreciate 0