Thread: Blacklines FAQ
View Single Post
      01-22-2016, 09:48 AM   #299
BMWE90fan
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

A few years back i installed OEM BMW blacklines on my 06 330i. The other day I noticed the driver side blinker bulb has stopped working. I haven't pulled the bulb yet but does anyone know what number bulb this uses? I know they came with amber bulbs that were chrome coated. I was also told that the blacklines use a PY21W(7507) bulbs while the OEM taillights used a 7506 bulb. Does anyone have any feedback on this? I also seen bimmian sells LED blinker bulbs that are not suppose to throw error codes and was thinking about replacing both rear turn signal bulbs with those amber LED's. I was thinking it might emit a brighter light but do not want any error codes. I was also thinking about switching out the brake and tail light bulbs to something brighter. Is there a brighter non LED bulb on the market today? I searched the web and couldn't find a thing. Sorry about all the questions. I have spent hours online looking and could not find answers so I figured maybe you guys could help me out. thx
Appreciate 0