Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciomas View Post
Id be very interested as well.

Ive done around 6k kilometers over last 3 months on the Ohlins setup. 5 of which Ive done in 10 days across Europe - mountain passes mostly but also The Ring. Im very happy to see Harold mating them with Swifts as we spoke about this before I made my purchase and was hoping to do it one day I'm waiting for some feedback guys! Overall it is a brilliant setup! In my opinion it is a different league than the Bilsteins - tried them both. I will try to sit down a write a proper review on the weekend as over those months I had a chance to push it in various conditions

If I was to put it in a few words only Id say the biggest improvements are: much higher ride comfort than the m-sport, the previously bouncy and unpredictable rear now performs the way it is supposed to (no subframe bushing upgrade yet), tons of grip, reduction in body roll is much higher than I ever expected without anti roll bar upgrade and braking on poor surface is highly improved
Great to read you like them so much. And looking forward very much to read your detailed review!

Let me know next time you're at the 'Ring, would be great to catch a ride in your car. On the other hand, I might come to London before that - the Penny Black is always worth a detour!

Alpina_B3_Lux