View Single Post
      05-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #581
Ed Edwards
Rep
Drives: E93 325i M-Sport (Red)

I'm not sure if there's a waiting list for the wheels but with less than 24 hours to go I still don't feel overly prepared for any arguments. It seems simple to me. They have a substandard product, they've redesigned them, my old set has failed (the very reason they've redesigned them) so I should have the whole set replaced for free.

I'm needing 2 x new front tyres soon so I'd suck that one up, but I've got a brand new and a nearly new rear so they can shove a whole new set! And I don't want a courtesy car. I'd definitely argue against that. They must have a gash set somewhere they can stick on. I'm not going without my convertible during the only week of sunshine on this miserable island!!

We shall see what happens. I've been impressed with North Oxford in the past though, they have looked after my other BM's really well and the free coffee chap is always up for a natter. To be fair I probably eat about a grands worth of biscuits every time I go so they'll be wanting to recoup that too.

I'll report back as soon as I'm home......
Appreciate 0