10-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #9
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg330 View Post
They have done a couple already, they said they recommend it on Mini's as they can get really bad by 30k and impact running. The 335 is more of a choice of the owner and he said it is getting more popular as word spreads on the internet....

Interestingly he did say the price difference is crazy he knows that on Mini's prices range from £150 to £600.

I've got a to do list on my car and this is about half way down so might not be this year by the time I get to it. I will be doing it at some stage and will report back!

I thought I'd share now regardless as he seemed very genuine had good feedback on Mini forums and most importantly was reasonably priced!!
Thanks Gregg,

Very Helpful, I am on 42K miles now and was thinking about it - im not that far from them either. With all my mods it would be stupid not to invest me thinks.

Wondering how long it takes also.

Last edited by lolololol; 10-22-2013 at 09:22 AM..
Appreciate 0