View Single Post
      09-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #35
nevin
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AA

Same thing happened to me but i was the seller...talked to the guy daily for 2 weeks going back and fourth. He had to sell his car or maybe we were going to swap, don't remember. Someone called me one morning and drove up that day with a $50k cashiers check. I told him that and he was pissed and offered me more money and no swap, said he had sold his car outright. He knew it was up for sale and people have been calling about it. I felt very bad! However, no deposit, no lock. That goes for most things in life. He didn't go as far as to purchase plane tickets but we did have a verbal agreement.

on a lighter note...the other guy overpaid! There are a ton of 335's for way cheaper, i'm have been helping an employee find them. We have found a lot for under 30k. One site i can remember off the top of my head is dzmotors.com they have 3 2008s for under 26k, and an 07 for 22k. They also have an 08 M3 for $39k, thats only 3k more then the 335 you wanted and you get an M! This is one site out of 5 or so we have been looking at. Consider yourself lucky, you should be happy.
Appreciate 0