View Single Post
      04-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #17
MKE_M3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 M3

Suspension:
No drop, far less dip and dive under hard braking/acceleration, virtually no understeer, slightly better steering feel. The ride is "slightly" harsher, but not much at all, and no bucking, even on horrible WI roads. I'll see how the ride is after I get my runflats back on
LSD:
Before I thought my car couldn't handle the power (a couple bolt ons and Procede V5) as it would get squirrely under hard accelleration and WAY too much intervention from the DSC/DTC. Now, the car accelerates hard, and in a straight line, and puts the power down much more smooth (even with the winter tires still on!). I'm going to have to start looking for more power soon Oversteer is much easier to induce now, which I LOVE and have always missed in this car. I have no noises or clunking at all.

I haven't really driven hard yet, but I'll post any updates if my impressions change. LSD FTW!!!!! Dinan Stage 1/M3 lower control arms really blow me away too, unbeliable balance between drivablilty and performance. I'll probably start to put more M3 bits as my suspension wears more, but I only have about 38k miles, so it is in pretty good shape overall.
Appreciate 0