View Single Post
      08-24-2010, 12:53 PM   #1197
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunotheboxer View Post
I have a 335is in LeMans Blue. I basically just wash her every two weeks as she is garaged a lot. What do you rec. for a wax or sealant that is the easiest, least time consuming, and less prone to user error but gives good shine and long lasting protection. I usually just use a paste wax that I would buy at the local auto parts store but I think I want to do a little better on this car.
I'd highly recommend going the route of Blackfire Wet Diamond for your sealant. This is one of the best sealants out there in terms of ease of use, protection, durability and a deep wet shine, similar to a carnauba wax. Many detailers and enthusiasts will end with the BFWD instead of topping it with a wax, but if you'd like a wax to add even more pop, you could pair it up with the Blackfire Midnight Sun for a killer sealant, wax combo. The Midnight Sun wax is very easy to apply and remove and looks very deep and wet. Here's a recent article one of our detailers published using the Midnight Sun Wax.

I can give you some other options, but that would certainly be one of my top pics.

Keep us posted on what you end up going with and how things turn out
Appreciate 0