08-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #48
M3E46M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i E92 6 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
I wish you were local, we've fixed the low hanging issue a couple times free of charge for customers, took less than 15 minutes when you know what to adjust.

The first pipe mid pipe should be able to rotate a bit farther up as well. Shoot me a PM with your location and I'll be happy to schedule a time if you're anywhere near the MA area.
TIAGO the 1st pipe is rotated upward to the max 1/8" from chassis. Are you telling me that you can rotate it further??? The brace sits totally below the first pipe so clearly this is not fully engineered. I wouldn't believed it until i tried it for my self. 2nd pipe can be rotated probably bit further but I already did to the max where the hanger rubber on 2nd pipe (and this is the hanger that was supplied) is compressed like in a vice. So realistically the muffler hangers hold everything. Maybe I got a defected pipe not bent in right spot, manufacturer defect ? Maybe but I guarantee you can not rotate the 1st pipe further or you hit the chassis. My pinky won't even fit in the clearance between heat shield and the 1st pipe thats how tight it is. BTW i'm in Chicago area. If you want you can send me another 1st pipe and I test it...

.../// TURBO! Why in the world would you choose anything else?... ///

Last edited by M3E46M; 08-20-2013 at 11:11 PM..
Appreciate 0