View Single Post
      01-21-2016, 10:14 PM   #1
Hark_335
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Bmw 335M-Sport Ltd Edit.

2011 Bmw 335 Special Edition Price/maintenance

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum I picked up a 2011 BMW 335 special edition Aug 2015. I just joined the forum now to get more insight into maintenance I should look into. Car is Jerez black with M Sport package and performance exhaust from BMW and pretty much all the options the car had offered. Since I've picked it up I've had a boat load of problems (water-pump, thermostat, drive belt tensioner, oil gasket, battery) thank god for the CPO extended warranty.

I wanted to know if I got a good deal I know this specific model of the e90 335 sedan is extremely rare as it was only in production through July/Aug (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=557086).

Long story short, I picked it up from Budd's in Oakville the car had original 1 owner with 66K on the clock I picked it up for 31K without Taxes all in it cost me about $35,600 aprox. (they replaced all the brakes/rotors and threw in new Pirelli rubber for the staggered 19" setup) wondering if this was a good pick up. Also, the car has the extended warranty luckily the car was picked up in Jan of 2012 when original purchased so my 4 year warranty expires end of Jan and i go into CPO and am covered until 2018 jan/160K.

Also, any kind of preventative maintenance i should focus on for this based on previous owner experiences any help would be great!

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0