11-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #1265
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydJr View Post
George,

I have a gray 325I as well. I keep it garaged but have been using the run of the mill carwash with a towel I use for drying all my vehicles. I too need a bit more insight on some detailing products that I can use to make my car a bit more "glassy/wet looking". I have a very busy schedule and usually spent the earlier part of my saturday mornings washing my vehicles as I don't trust anyone to care for them as I do.

If you can PM me with a package that I can purchase and use from your site to prep, wash, wax and shine my bimmer in about 2 hours, I would be greatful.

I also have a marron vehicle and another run about grey mazda as my daily driver. I would also like to give them a bit more attention to detail on saturdays that I'm not loving on my bimmer.

Lloyd
Hey Lloyd, thanks for the post. What I'd suggest for you is to go through a wash and dry, apply a glaze, and top it with a sealant or wax. This could be done in a 2 hour time span and will get you the best results by hand in that amount of time. I'll PM you some ideas on products that can work with all of the cars you have.
Appreciate 0