335dFan
Jumping Jack Flash
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureHaze
While listening to the latest The Smoking Tire podcast (entertaining car podcast BTW) episode, I just found it so cool that pro driver Duncan Ende's daily ride is a 335d. I'm just shocked to hear that he didn't tuned it yet! The podcast's crew also praised the German diesel beast and I just rarely hear (or meet) anyone these days with the same car that I drive and love. It was funny how yesterday, while at the dealership, the shop foreman asked what I drove and then told me that he regretted not getting a fully-loaded, m-sport, LMB 335d. What made it funnier was that while I was car shopping in '11, the exact spec he mentioned was right next to my car in the dealers lot! Sadly that one was way out of my price range and was ineligible for any discounts.

Duncan Ende has his own website with a contact section. Maybe some of you that track could get some pointers from him?
I sent him a message expressing the hope that his membership in the 335d daily drivers community might improve all our driving skills by osmosis.
Appreciate 0