12-23-2006, 07:07 PM   #3
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeEmDubU
I have them, and the ride quality is really good. If you want something that is really really stiff for track use, then you will be disappointed, but if you want something that is good for daily driving, then you should definitely consider these.

Compared to non-sport package, these were a bit stiffer, but not unbearable or anything. I can't compare to sport package suspension since I didn't have it, but I would think the ride quality would be similar to coilover suspension since it's a bit stiffer.
I won't be tracking in the 335i. I honestly don't know how some of my friends drive their cars around, when they have coilovers that are meant for the tracks. And they have it on the hardest settings, everytime they go over bumps, I have to support myself with my arms because the stiffness is too unbearable, lol.
I ordered the car with sports package simply because of the seats, I want to get this set of coilover for a nice no finger gap drop.

EDIT: How did you fix the headlight problem afer your coilover installed? Thanks!

Last edited by wj4; 12-23-2006 at 08:24 PM..
Appreciate 0