View Single Post
      06-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #308
saferisk
Back in the BMW family
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quick comment after going for a short test drive with the performance work done!
Loving the mods! Feels like a different car! Didn't take any photos cause I forgot my camera but must say that Meth reminds me of old school seq twin turbos! Damn exciting! Given that its the first time I've driven the car in many many months! Dyno should happen next week, since they wanted me to test drive the car to see if I'm happy! I dont expect it to do as well as some of the other cars on here with Meth as I believe the M3 exhaust is restrictive but I can live with that since without a LSD its already hard to put down the power effectively but this is on standard wheels and tires so when the new wheels and rubber go on I believe this should improve.

I'll have to wait till early July to finish off the body work but in the meantime I'll get started on the inside of the car with some help from Patrys! Might also take the car to a detailer since ins been in the workshops for ages! Otherwise if time permits I'll do it myself! Some quality one on one time!

Anyways that's it from me for now, pics soon!