01-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
QUiKSR20
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 328i 6MT

Garage List
Ugh another "My car got Keyed" Thread.

Recently we have had some nice weather for this time of the year so since WED I have been driving my turbo project car and the E90 has rested in my parking
spot in my Condo Complex.

The spot I park the BMW in has a no parking sign for Tues & Thurs sometimes randomly ill forget to move my car.
( its a normal spot there are no yellow lines or anything ) Just a small sign, I usually always remember to move if I am in the spot.

I have an old 65+ year old neighbor who this bothers when the garbage man
cant take the garbage and has got into it with me before ( crappy setup they have for parking ).

Well this Thurs I forgot my car in the spot and the garbage man complained which I found out later that day, I was like damn im sorry there were no other spots to park in ( mind you I own my condo and never had probs before ).

Well since I know the garbage guy only comes Tues & Thurs no sense moving now, Apparently he came Friday and was like whats this kids
problem etc etc running his mouth to a neighbor who informed me.

Fast fwd to today the first time I goto drive the car, I goto the back to put my son in his car seat and im greeted with this?

UGH WTF, I have no proof who did it but find it coincidental the events that have taken place prior ( garbage man and old lady complaining ) and now this.

What kinda person does this, Just filed an insurance claim and police report
my friend does body work said will be $500 - $1000 minimum its deep.

Last edited by QUiKSR20; 01-13-2013 at 11:31 PM..
Appreciate 0