View Single Post
      06-13-2006, 08:23 PM   #1
Krockit
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 03 Boxster

Thumbs up International Autos, Milwaukee

These guys get two big thumbs up for the whole experience. Order process, Fair dealings, delivering on promises, delivering the car when they promised and taking care of problems immediately.

My 330i was delivered with a bad Logic 7 amp, discovered by them in the prep stage. International Autos wanted to get the car on the May books so my salesman, Dave Westphal, asked if I would take the car and they would install new amp in one week. They threw in an alloy "track" pedal set to sweeten the deal and I couldn't refuse. Amp and pedals were installed perfectly but the cockpit was left less than clean. They offered a no charge complete interior and exterior detailing to compensate. IA also installed a new set of mats as one was unraveling on the edge. Now that's service. No arguing, no BS, they just wanted a happy customer and they got one.

Hats off to Dave, Tim in service, and the mechs who fixed the radio and installed the pedals for great service after the sale. Milwaukee, you can trade with these guys in full confidence.

Thanks to everyone at IA for a great buying experience, even though there was a speed bump or three. Oh yeah, and the car is a stone blast....

Keith Hagen
And no, I don't work there!
Ordered- 4/6, Pro#- 4/8, Vin#- 4/15, Build date- 4/17, Completion date- 4/25, At port- 5/2, Loaded @ Bremerhaven- 5/4, on the water- 5/5, docked NYC- 5/18, Docked SC and released to carrier- 5/23, arrived Milwaukee -5/25! YEAH BROTHER! Drove it home- 5/31

330i SG/Beige 6MT, ZSP, ZPP, Comfort Access, Htd seats, Sirius, 35% tint.