07-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #16
FI PETE
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black 328i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by psnt1ol View Post
Been thinking about the Rupes 21 for a while and it has become a "Want versus Need" situation for me.

I am not convinced the Rupes could gets me there faster than my 3401. My Mikata rotary is reserved for those nasty paint but this happens rarely. My PC has been demoted to a wax spreader. I hate to spend the money for a new system like the Rupes and have it sit around.

On a side note.... I am planning to use GTechnig C1 top with Exo this week on a super soft paint. I am a fan of GTechnig and CarPro.
That's what I thought at first when the Rupes came out..I've been using my Dewalt rotary which I love and the Griots Garage DA for years now but when one of my close friends and fellow detailer received his Rupes and I tried it out I was hooked. I started with the Rupes 15 and then ordered the 21 to which I replace the backing plate for a 5.5 plate.
The Rupes will get you to where you want to be safer than your rotary. If you detail for a business the Rupes is a must have. You won't be using your rotary as often. I guarantee you that
See if a local detailer has one and try it out.

Last edited by FI PETE; 07-16-2013 at 11:00 AM..
Appreciate 0