11-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #48
ChaseK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYY e90 View Post
Congrats and welcome!

I am intrigued by the x5 wheels as well. I've always liked the a4's, mainly the b5 and b7's. They were always the 'other' car I was looking at before I bought my previous e36 m3, then e90 330i respectively. But the BMW always won out. Plus I think Audi's marketing has a reverse effect on me. Aside from the increase in speed, how does the over all drive compare?

Nice job on the trim, it took me 3 years to cover up my wood trim. Just got a CF wrap done last week. Def get some OEM blacklines as others stated, makes a huge difference on black e90's. Maybe suspension down the road as well to stiffen up the non-sport suspension. Enjoy!
It's a totally different beast over all. I have been driving a Quattro Audi for the past 7 years. This is my first RWD vehicle. It's much different in almost every aspect.

I am extremely impressed with the throttle response and torque of the BMW.

Thanks man I'm really happy with the way the trim turned out. I love working with vinyl. In the future I plan to try to wrap my car myself. I think it would be a really fun challenge.

And yes I agree on the suspension. Right now it is on Koni yellow's/H&R springs. I have some KW V1 coilovers on the way from a member on here. Those paired with the Dinan sway bars should handle very nice.