View Single Post
      04-07-2007, 04:10 AM   #35
sapperelite
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335XI, 03 Wrangler Sport

I am taking delivery of my new 335XI on 5 or 6 May and need to find out where to get all of this stuff. I work for the government and am posted overseas, Spain, so I am having trouble finding it. A website that would sell the stuff maybe? Can someone give me an exact list of everything (type of clay, brands, quantities; i.e. a shopping list) I will need so I can do this myself. I find it daunting to think about applying the techniques above to a car that isn't even off the assembly line until 12 April. Picus, is there a one stop web site where I can order everything I will need and have it delivered through the USPS? Like I said, if I could get a no kidding list of absolutely everything I need, it would ease the mental anguish of preparing to do this. I've had my other car worked on in Spain and it looked worse after I got it back than when it went in so a Spanish detailer is out of the question. The 335 is Sparkling Graphite Metalic outside with Black Dakota Leather and Burl Walnut Wood inside. I've worked on my own cars since I have bought them but want to do this BMW right. Thanks a lot for the help.

Last edited by sapperelite; 04-07-2007 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: More info
Appreciate 0