03-20-2011, 10:23 PM   #1
808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Race to Help Japan ... Meet & Race!!

To all my E90Post members,

As you are all aware, Japan has recently been hit with an earthquake and tsunami. They are in desperate need of help. I have set up a meet called "Race to Help Japan" to collect donations for those in need in Japan.

This event will be open to the public and parking space may be limited. If you are in a club please have your group heads contact me for I will work with your club head to organize roll in times.

Race to Help Japan will be hosted by Podium Raceway Hawaii and they will be open for racing (standard rates apply). I will be working with your Club head to organize VIP race times for your group.

We also have Food Trucks on property to serve the hungry.

I will be having Raffle Prizes for the event. We will be giving out one raffle ticket for every $25 donation received.

Club Race Challenge:

The guys down at Revision Audio wanted to spice things up a bit ... We were able to get a private hour (9:00-10:00 am) on the track for this challenge. Revision Audio is making a friendly challenge to all car clubs to come and race them for this event. Any individual or team that does not come in first will donate their wager portion to Red Cross. There will be no losers at this event!! We are all winners for helping a great cause!!

*Due to the limit of time on our private track each racer must be pre-registered at Podium Raceway Hawaii

*Due to the limit of time on our private track each racer must be prepaid for a race at Podium Raceway Hawaii. You may call ahead to pay for your race or you can prepay ahead anytime you are around the area.

*Standard rates for races will apply

*Each team/club must have the same amount of racers

*As many of you know they start each racer one at a time so winner will be determined by time and an average time for teams.

*Please PM me with your teams list so I can schedule your races accordingly

*All names will need to be turned in by the 19th
Attached Images

LTMW FTL . Karbonwerks LCI Trunk . Vorsteiner Poly Front Lip . NA Motorsports LUX H8 . RECARO Pole Position Seats . BMW Performance Pedals . BMW Performance Performance Grills . BMW Painted Fender Grills . BBS 19x9.5 19x11 LMs . Michelin PS2 265/295 . H&R Sport Springs . Wheel Mate 45/55MM Stud Kit . BBS Red Lug Nuts . ESS VT1 Supercharger . Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust

Last edited by 808E90; 04-12-2011 at 02:13 AM..
Appreciate 0