04-25-2014, 08:15 AM   #33
Indo Rider
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335coupe2007 View Post
Mr. Vargas:

I would like to simply give you my honest opinion on something that I have noticed for a while now... Based on my post count and join date, you'll notice I don't really post much, I'm more of a lurker..but..

Whenever someone comes on here and post negative reviews about your products or complain about anything that has to do with your stuff ( even if their version of the story is correct or not )-- your responses are always very un-professional and almost to the point where it's condescending.. I'm almost always shocked when reading some of your responses to negative feedback...
Again, this is from reading your responses to various other people also.. Not only this one.

The customer IS NOT always right, and we all know this... But man, I'll tell you, just from reading your stuff, I would be almost kinda nervous to buy something from you just Bc of your responses to people on here; even if those people are not correct- it makes me wonder...

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I don't know if anyone has notice this or not, but again, just my 0.02.

Take it easy man.
This is what it all comes down to for me. Some vendors stand out as professionals, some come across as your average internet bully. I'd take my bussiness elsewhere based on that alone.
Appreciate 0